2012년 11월 26일 월요일

Bukak skyway, Italian food in Seoul♥


Good Monday Morning! :D
How was your weekend, my friends? 

In my case, I spent such a amazing weekend.:D 
Now, I am going to tell you my story. 


[Bukak Skyway]


Flickrⓒ barampns


First place we went is Bukak Skyway.

That is Bukak Skyway which is at the highest point of the Bukak Mountain. 
Here is well known as a observatory area like Namsan. 
However, it is quieter than Namsan so I would recommend to go here 
if you like calm place. :D 

I think Bukak sky way is probably the most scenic drive in Seoul. 
So the drice is much favored by dating couples. 
And also, There are restaurants at the top, 
one of which offers live concert.

Me and my friends look around Palgakjung 
where are at the top of skyway and ate great dinner. 




Gorgonzola pizza, Carbonara spagetti, Seafood risotto and a cup of wine :D 

All of dishes were delicious





After than, we had a cup of green tea milk with a piece of cake.
(You will see a tiger is drinking. How delicious it was!)

And we took a drive for a while, 
gave a friend of mine a late birthday present,
and bought wristlets for myself. (lol)

My friends made my day and gave me unforgettable memories.

And this morning,
I saw Christmas tree in the lobby in my work place.

This is the warmest winter I've experienced :D 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...