2012년 12월 12일 수요일

Heelless Shoes to be stand out



Hi, my dude!
Thanks for coming today. 

If you are a person who likes to express yourself,
please pay attention!



Heelless Shoes 





To show off your curves, it is the best item.
As you can see, this kind of shoes doesn't have the back part.
So, this unique design gives touch-and-go feeling but characterful.




Such a nice shape! Isn't it?
How about trying something different for refresh?


▲ Suzy of MissA with Heelless Shoes ⓒBNT News



Well, I think this item is quite good but looks uncomfortable a bit. 
 Anyone can provide the review of it?








댓글 6개:

  1. It looks a bit difficult to balance haha ... I'm not a high heels person, even the normal heels I have difficulty haha ...

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Haha you are not get used to high heels. Even I am a high heels person, I am afraid of wearing that.:-p

      삭제
  2. Interesting footwear, eh. :)Thanks for informing us about that.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hi, Nambiar! Thanks for a comment. This blog is updated daily, Mon to Fri. So, please visit again! Thank you.


      삭제
  3. Yeah ... I saw that this is in trend now, but I've not seen anyone around me worn it yet, haha maybe you wanna try :D

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Haha right I also saw just very few people. Trend among just celebrity? :-p

      삭제

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...