2013년 1월 14일 월요일

Life of Pi - Official Trailer


Good Afternoon, Cece's friends! 
I am going to introduce a movie I saw last weekend.  
I was quite impressed by this. 

The movie, Life of Pi, is based on the bestselling novel of same title.



 This is about the story of the drift of 227 days. 
The protagonist of the story is PI(An abbreviation of Pissing). 


On the way to go Canada for immigration, 
he and his family bump into a rainstorm. 
It was too hard to get over for all passengers, 
fortunately or unfortunately, 
he was one of survivors. 
The others? 
One tiger, one zebra and one of hyena.  


 ▲One of survivor, a tiger


During the drift, he experiences one more rainstorm, starvation, hallucination 
which is totally different from his routine. 
Through extreme situation,
 I guess the director wanted us to feel thankful to our life.


This movie has a lot of beautiful scenes of nature! 
I am sure that you can't take your eyes of the screen. 


I won't tell the story because I don't want to be spoiler. 
I just will say that you can expect the big reversal in movies.

Just check this out! :D 






댓글 2개:

  1. I enjoyed this movie ;) it has deep meaning :D

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Yes, I am very impressed by the hidden meaning. Want to see this movie again.

      삭제

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...