2013년 1월 7일 월요일

Having Mexican food in Seoul was quite memorable.


Hi, hi, hi !  My friends! :D 

Today is Monday which is my least favorite day. :( 
Did you have a good weekend?
I went to Mexican Restaurant on Friday. 
That was actually to grab a bite, however, 
we finally gorged to the bursting-point.  


1. Mexican BULLDOG


If you love drinking, I would recommend try this indeed!


2. Fajita (beef) 


Medium=rare grilled beef and vegetables with Tortilla. 
I have ever tried this kind of food last time, 
this was the best I've ever experienced! :D 



3. Crime Enchilladas


This was my favorite. It is similar as Cream sauce Omerice in Korea.
It came with Fried rice with vegetables, chickens covered with eggs, cream sauce.  

4. chimichanga 


It tastes similar with Enchilladas but has a lot of cheese in it.


5. Fried potatoes with cheese 


Was normal tastes! :D 


The name of restaurant was Julio which means July in Spanish, 
it is located in Gangnam station. It also has several branches in Seoul. 
It was quite peculiar and exciting experiences 
to try mexican food at the center of the Seoul. 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...